Social Security Services
Social Security and Social Services program
We can help you in fields listed below
Social Security benefits,
Disability, Medical, Medicare,
In Home Support Services
Social security benefits
Part A (hospital insurance)
*Hospitals *Skilled nursing facilities *Hospice
Part A is free if you worked and paid Medicare taxes for at least 10 years. You may also be eligible because of your current or former spouse’s work.
Part B (medical insurance)
- Services from doctors and other Outpatient care
- Home health care. *Durable medical equipment
- Some preventive services
Most people pay a monthly premium for Part B. The exact premium depends on your income level.
Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Social Security Disability Insurance
Social Security Disability Insurance pays benefits to you and certain members of your family if you are “insured,” meaning that you worked long enough and paid Social Security Taxes. It means
- You cannot do the work that you did before because of your medical condition.
- You cannot adjust to other work because of your medical condition.
- Your disability has lasted or is expected to last for at least one year or to result in death.